2024 Youth Art Month Approaches!
- January 3rd through January February 3rd: Drop-off artwork deadline
- February 14th: Notification of selected works
- February 15th – February 28th: Artworks not selected picked up
- Tuesday, March 5th: Opening Reception, TBA
- Saturday, March 30th: YAM Exhibition closes at 5PM
- April 10th – April 26th: Final pick-up of selected artwork
Wednesday through Friday 10:00AM – 5:00PM
Saturday 10:00AM – 3:00PM
**WMA is not responsible for artwork that is not claimed by the final pick-up date.
Reminder: The Second Congressional Competition is open to 9th through 12th grade students! There are certain size restrictions for Second Congressional so be sure to check out our website for further details.
For more information and to download the submission form, click here:
We can’t wait to see what your students created! Please reach out with any questions and please feel free to pass this information along to any teachers or parents who might be interested in submitting work!