After a three month closure, WMA will reopen our doors on June 17, 2020. Please take note of our new Museum hours:
TUESDAY – by appointment
WEDNESDAY-FRIDAY – 10am-5pm
SATURDAY – 10am–3pm
SUNDAY-MONDAY – closed to the public
While exploring our galleries, please maintain a six-foot physical distance from other groups. Please also note that, for the health and safety of all museum guests, WMA team members will continue to wear face masks in the galleries. Thank you for your support and we are excited to welcome you back to WMA!
- If you do not feel well, please stay home.
- We have shifted our face mask policy for visitors in accordance with the most recent CDC guidelines. For the health and safety of our staff, community, and youngest visitors, masks are strongly recommended.
- Maintain a six-foot distance from others.
- The museum will be limiting occupancy to 50% in accordance with state regulations; follow the signage that will direct you to the capacity for each area.
- Hand sanitizer stations are provided through the museum for your convenience.
- Cleaning sweeps are conducted every hour to ensure all touched surfaces are routinely disinfected.
Thank you for your understanding!