Visitor and Public Health Guidelines
Please take note of our current Museum hours:
WEDNESDAY-FRIDAY – 10am-5pm
SATURDAY – 10am–3pm
SUNDAY – closed to the public
MONDAY AND TUESDAY – by appointment
- If you do not feel well or have had contact with someone with COVID-19, please stay home.
- WMA is recommending that all visitors wear masks while in the museum’s galleries. For preK-12 field trips, tours, and workshops, masks are required, in an effort to protect students, museum staff, and volunteers. This policy will be updated as new guidelines are made available from the CDC.
- Please maintain a six-foot distance from others.
- The museum will be limiting occupancy to 50% in accordance with state regulations; follow the signage that will direct you to the capacity for each area.
- Hand sanitizer stations are provided through the museum for your convenience.
- Cleaning sweeps are conducted every hour to ensure all touched surfaces are routinely disinfected.
Thank you for your understanding!