Visitor and Public Health Guidelines
Please take note of our current Museum hours:
WEDNESDAY-FRIDAY – 10am-5pm
SATURDAY – 10am–3pm
SUNDAY – closed to the public
MONDAY AND TUESDAY – by appointment
- If you do not feel well or have had contact with someone with COVID-19, please stay home.
- In accordance with CDC guidelines and for the health and safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors, masks are strongly recommended.
- Please maintain a six-foot distance from others.
- The museum will be limiting occupancy to 50% in accordance with state regulations; follow the signage that will direct you to the capacity for each area.
- Hand sanitizer stations are provided through the museum for your convenience.
- Cleaning sweeps are conducted every hour to ensure all touched surfaces are routinely disinfected.
Thank you for your understanding!